I very much enjoyed the seminar, questions and interactions. Please find below the slides from my presentation. Feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or comments.
HKU-Pasteur Course – Mehle lecture 12-July.
Want to read more? I’ve listed the papers I sent for your reading and have included a few more very good papers and reviews:
- Phospho-regulation of NP oligomerization and RNP assembly (Mondal, et al. 2015)
- ANP32A as the host-restriction factor (Long, et al. 2016)
- ANP32A/B as processivity factors (Sugiyama, et al. 2016)
- What we know about ANP32’s (before their function in flu) (Reilly, et al. 2014)
- Review on vRNP and host regulators (Eisfeld, et al. 2014)
- Great summary by AJ of the biochemistry of the viral polymerase (te Velthius & Fodor 2016)
- The role of IMPα’s for polymerase function and host range (Resa-Infante & Gabriel 2013)